publishes new fiction and classic reprints (i.e. books with proven sales
records that have gone out of print.) We occasionally publish nonfiction. Our catalog spans from one to sixty years
of publication history. We are actively seeking new and interesting fiction. While we accept manuscripts all year, we tend to concentrate on them during June, July, and the first half of August.
Please approach us with only one project at a time, hopefully your best book. (Multiple submissions will be deleted.) Upload your manuscript and provide all of the following information in your cover letter:
1) Address only one of our editors
or use "Dear Editor" for general submissions.
2) “FICTION “or “NONFICTION” and the sub-genre.
3) “NEW” or “REPRINT” (original year of copyright).
4) One-sentence description of the book.
5) Short synopsis of the book; 250 words or less.
6) Short author biography.
We are a small staff, but we will respond to every submission.